Enduracote is a paint system that takes performance to the next level. Based on cutting-edge resin technology, this system offers unbeatable durability and superior long-term performance against the elements. Enduracote is the choice for low-maintenance, lasting beauty and outstanding value. Whether your application is new or old, commercial, agriculture or residential, FABRAL’s panels and paint systems are designed to exceed your requirements and expectations. Make Grandrib 3 PLUS panels your choice for all your metal panel building needs.
Fabral’s 29 Gauge Grandrib 3 PLUS is the most common roofing and siding panel used on our Blue Chip Structure’s buildings. Click here for more information on this panel. From strength to corrosion resistance to paint performance, Grandrib 3 PLUS is superior to other panels on the market.
Check fabral.com for more information on FABRAL products and available colors. Visit Fabral’s Color Visualizer and select the post frame building of your choice to try roofing, siding and trim color combinations.
- Bare steel – 29 Gauge, 80,000 minimum psi bare steel. Up to 50% stronger than some competitors 26 Gauge, 40,000 psi steel.
- Galvanization – Heavy-duty zinc protective coating for long-term corrosion resistance.
- Zinc Pre-Treatment – Prepares the surface for paint while adding additional corrosion resistance.
- Sealer Coat – Seals the zinc pre-treatment and smoothes the surface to receive the paint.
- Thick Primer Coat (2 layers) – Prepares the surface for consistent color within the panels and adds even more corrosion protection.
- Backer Coat – Full off-white colored backer for consistent finish inside the building.
- Top Coat – Enduracote, the industry-leading exterior finish for color retention and durability.
- UL 2218 Class 4 Hail Impact Resistance.
- UL 790 Class A fire Resistance Rating.
- UL 580 Class 90 Uplift Test Rating
- Anti-Siphon Sidelap – Designed for excellent weather tightness.
- Industry-leading warranty program – contact Rigidply Rafters, Inc. for details.
Contact us via General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org