Since 1951, Plyco has been a leading supplier of products to the post-frame, metal-frame and commercial construction industries. Click the title to learn more about Plyco.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Out of State companies are required to use certified check or cash.
- Sales tax is not included in this quote.
- All permits, fees, escorts, etc. are excluded unless otherwise specified.
- Terms are subject to credit review at time of order and subject to change without notice. Terms are down payment and C.O.D. unless credit is granted by Rigidply prior to Rigidply completing any work for this order.
- If required, production of shop drawings will begin after the receipt of down payment, signed Rigidply Order Acknowledgment and complete and accurate information as determined by Rigidply Rafters, Inc. (RRI).
- Lead times will be confirmed at the time of order. If shop drawings are supplied by Rigidply Rafters Inc., manufacturing starts AFTER Rigidply Rafters, Inc. receives approved as drawn shop drawings from customer.
- Estimated delivery time is based on production levels at time of quotation. Delivery dates at time of order may vary.
- Delivery dates will be scheduled only after RRI receives customer approved shop drawings.
- Final delivery must be accepted within 90 days of issuance of purchase order or prices may be subject to change.
Scope of Supply
- Prices are for materials as specified in the quotation only. Installation is not included.
- Purchaser is to verify quantities of materials ordered.
- For GluLam projects, unless otherwise specified, hardware is quoted as carbon steel with standard connections and configurations as determined by RRI. Modifications, alterations or deviations may result in a change in price.
- For GluLam projects, steel hardware is quoted with hot dip galvanized for outside connections and black powder coated for inside truss. Bolts, nuts, and washers are hot dip galvanized with no additional finish applied by Rigidply Rafters, Inc.
- For GluLam projects, unless stated otherwise, all wood members are quoted with NO stain or additional surface preparation beyond that which is required to meet the AITC appearance grade quoted.
Modifications and Conditions
- Any items or services (including, but not limited to, stains and special finishes) not specifically listed on quotation shall be quoted separately upon request.
- Any changes in material quantities, size, lengths, or specifications for any reason by Buyer or Rigidply Rafters Inc. (engineering, architectural considerations, etc.) may result in price, and manufacturing and delivery time changes.
- RRI shall not be held responsible or liable to the Buyer or their agents for delays which are out of our control. RRI will not accept or honor any back-charges as a result of delays caused by events or actions which are beyond our control.
- RRI cannot be held responsible for unforeseen challenges after project inception.
Any order arising from this quotation is subject to acceptance by Rigidply Rafters, Inc. at its headquarters in Richland, PA.