We want to take the time to highlight one of our suppliers. Everlast Roofing, Inc. has been around for 20 years. Together with Everlast, Rigidply Rafters continues to strive to offer you with a variety of building materials. Click the title to read more about Everlast Roofing.
- Available in 24”, 36” and 48” sizes with either straight or curved roof panels. the entire 24” and 36” cupola is constructed of 29 Gauge pre-painted steel. The 48” cupola has a 26 Gauge pre-painted steel roof.
- Pre-painted steel construction. colors and color combinations that match most roll-formed steel colors.
- Assembles on job site in minutes with slide on metal connectors for straight or curved roof and wall sections.
- Bird screen included for mounting in curb.
- Roof interlocks with sides for tight connection.
- All metal joints feature “Tog-a-Loc” construction, for non-rusting permanent construction.
- Optional curb cap if no air flow for ventilation is required.
- Premium Curb Base Option:
- Designed for fast and easy installation.
- Curb comes Knocked Down or Pre-Assembled with Premium Base Trim.
- Made from Heavy 14 Gauge G-90 galvanized steel.
- Packaged Knocked Down for economical shipping, with fast, easy assembly on building site.
- Multiple Weather Vane options available to match your structure and preferences.
- Full perimeter reinforced hemmed angles for rigid window frame opening.
- Galvanized steel internal gussets for diagonal strength.
- Plyco manufactured acrylic glazed white aluminum windows installed in each side with permanent silk-screened gridwork.
Contact us via General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org