Since 1951, Plyco has been a leading supplier of products to the post-frame, metal-frame and commercial construction industries. Click the title to learn more about Plyco.
- Available in 24”, 36” and 48” sizes with either straight or curved roof panels. the entire 24” and 36” cupola is constructed of 29 Gauge pre-painted steel. The 48” cupola has a 26 Gauge pre-painted steel roof.
- Pre-painted steel construction. colors and color combinations that match most roll-formed steel colors.
- Assembles on job site in minutes with slide on metal connectors for straight or curved roof and wall sections.
- Bird screen included for mounting in curb.
- Roof interlocks with sides for tight connection.
- All metal joints feature “Tog-a-Loc” construction, for non-rusting permanent construction.
- Optional curb cap if no air flow for ventilation is required.
- Premium Curb Base Option:
- Designed for fast and easy installation.
- Curb comes Knocked Down or Pre-Assembled with Premium Base Trim.
- Made from Heavy 14 Gauge G-90 galvanized steel.
- Packaged Knocked Down for economical shipping, with fast, easy assembly on building site.
- Multiple Weather Vane options available to match your structure and preferences.
- Full perimeter reinforced hemmed angles for rigid window frame opening.
- Galvanized steel internal gussets for diagonal strength.
- Plyco manufactured acrylic glazed white aluminum windows installed in each side with permanent silk-screened gridwork.
Contact us via General Info: email@example.com